sábado, 4 de mayo de 2013

¡Exam!

This is more or less the exam of the group POCZ, isn't very complicated and we hope you pass :

1) Put the names on the images correctly.( In the examination )
2) Descibre what is the fashion.(more two lines).
3) Describe what you wear right now (more than two lines).
5) Guess these riddles about clothes:
     - Two good legs we have, but we can't walk alone, and the man without us, can't be presented nowhere.
     - I have heart but I am not person, I have also gown without being a woman and elegant man takes me forward. (gown- bata).
     - I have arms without being a person, and neck without being animal, surely you take me, and I touch you without hurting you.
     - Our owner puts us one on each side, always attentive and always hung.(hung - colgados).
6) Resolve the alphabet soup.(In the examination)

Do all this and you will pass with 10 :P Lucky!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario